The group of Computational Genomics and Bioinformatics at Granada University (Spain) develops and applies new tools to explore the genome and the epigenome.
The work of the laboratory is supported by grants from the Ministry of Innovation and Science of the Spanish Government (Plan Nacional de Biotecnología), and Junta de Andalucía, Spain (Plan Andaluz de Investigación).
- José L. Oliver, Professor of Genetics
- Michael Hackenberg, Associate Professor
- Angel Martín Alganza, Associate Professor
- Ricardo Lebrón, Becario FPU
- Cristina Gómez Martin, Postgraduate, Biochemistry
- Guillermo Barturen, Postdoc, Biochemistry. Moved to GENYO, Granada
- Fran Dios, Postgraduate, Computational Science. Moved to Vulcanus Program, Japan
- Antonio Rueda, Postgraduate, Biochemistry. Moved to Genome England, London
- Ernesto Aparicio Puerta, Postgraduate, Biochemistry. Moved to Copenhague University
- Stefanie Geisen, Erasmus internship, Bioinformatics. Moved to Saarland University, Saarbrücken
- Maarten Hamberg, Erasmus internship, Bioinformatics. Moved to Saarland University, Saarbrücken