The group of Computational Genomics and Bioinformatics at Granada University (Spain) develops and applies new tools to explore the genome and the epigenome.
The work of the laboratory is supported by grants from the Ministry of Innovation and Science of the Spanish Government (Plan Nacional de Biotecnología), and Junta de Andalucía, Spain (Plan Andaluz de Investigación).
- José L. Oliver, Professor of Genetics
- Michael Hackenberg, Associate Professor
- Angel Martín Alganza, Associate Professor
- Guillermo Barturen, Postdoc, Biochemistry
- Ricardo Lebrón, Predoctoral researcher, Biochemistry
- Fran Dios, Postgraduate, Computational Science
- Cristina Gómez Martin, Postgraduate, Biochemistry
- Ernesto Aparicio Puerta, Postgraduate, Biochemistry
- Antonio Rueda, Postgraduate, Biochemistry. Moved to Medical Genome Project, Seville
- Stefanie Geisen, Erasmus internship, Bioinformatics. Moved to Saarland University, Saarbrücken
- Maarten Hamberg, Erasmus internship, Bioinformatics. Moved to Saarland University, Saarbrücken